On acceptance of your proposal to present at our conference, your materials will be sent to KnowledgeE (KnE) who are handling publication of conference proceedings on our behalf. Should you wish not to have your materials published, please advise us on submission of your initial proposal.
Once your documents have been submitted to KnE, they will take care of the following:
They will ensure the content is up to standard, making it easier to comply with the technical requirements of indexing services. These include:
- screening all submissions for plagiarism using iThenticate
- assigning DOI to each manuscript (discoverable immediately upon the publication)
- checking all references and ensuring they are in the right format
- assigning the conference in a KnE Title, with ISSN with own Volume
- materials conversion according to KnE Formats.
The Knowledge E content format (PDF, HTML) includes:
- each paper formatted for Full-Text PDF download (according to the Series)
- each paper formatted for Full-Text HTML delivery generated from JATS-XML.
In regards to Indexing Services, Knowledge E recognizes the importance of enhancing visibility and discoverability of published proceedings by including them in the leading abstracting and indexing databases. Knowledge E will work with the below Abstracting & Indexing databases.
The proceedings will be discoverable immediately upon publication in:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Research
- Crossref database
- Directory of Open Access Resources (part from ISSN organization).
- All KnE published content is permanently archived in Portico archive.
Citation databases (the final decision is under the responsibility of the database holder):
- Web of Science-Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters & ISI)
- Scopus Elsevier